FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**
Trae Crowder first gained international attention (or notoriety depending on your politics) in 2016 for his hugely viral series of “Liberal Redneck” comedic “porch rant” videos. Since then, Trae has written a best-selling book ("The Liberal Redneck Manifesto: Draggin Dixie Outta The Dark",) toured the country thrice over playing sold-out theatre shows under the WellRED Comedy Tour banner, appeared on "Real Time with Bill Maher" (HBO), "Nightline" (ABC), "The View," "Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell" (MSNBC), NPR, "WTF with Marc Maron," MTV, CNN, "Huffington Post," and in the "Veronica Mars" reboot, as “Chattanooga Charlie,” among many others.
Initially from rural Celina, TN, Trae now lives in Los Angeles, CA, and has developed and sold five scripted pilots for Warner Bros TV, ABC, and FOX and continues to work as a writer. Trae stars in and produces regular sketches for Comedy Central, Funny or Die, ATTN, Facebook Watch, and New York Daily News, which have garnered tens of millions of views online. Crowder also co-wrote and produced an hour-long documentary, "Inherent Good," featuring Crowder and former presidential candidate Andrew Yang, about universal basic income.
Additionally, Trae co-hosts the hugely popular “WellRED,” “Evening Skews” and “Puttin’ On Airs” podcasts. His debut 30-minute stand-up comedy special was taped in 2021 in Nashville, TN. He also continues to rant and rave on the internet to the mostly-delight of his lovely fanbase.