Originally from Baltimore, Scott Seiss has racked up tens of millions of views across social media with his series of "Angry Retail Guy" sketches. He's performed stand-up throughout the country at festivals such as SF Sketchfest 2020, and notably, has opened for comics Josh Wolf, Roy Wood Jr., and Bo Burnham. With a sharp, silly, and often angry sense of humor, comedian Scott Seiss combines everyday observational comedy with a lot of yelling about how men should sit down to pee. His writing has been featured on Funny or Die and WatchMojo. You can find more of his work at ScottSeiss.com
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**