Actor, writer and producer David Koechner grew up in Tipton, MO and studied at the University of Missouri. After college Koechner moved to Chicago where he studied improvisation and went on to become an ensemble member of Second City Theater. From there Koechner spent one season in the cast of “Saturday Night Live”. He was casted as Todd Packer on NBC's hit comedy "The Office," He currently voices a reoccurring character on FOX’s animated comedy “American Dad.”
His most recent films include “Hit and Run” with Dax Shepard and “A Haunted House” with Marlon Wayans. Koechner recently reprised his popular role as Champ Kind for the upcoming “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues” sequel with Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, and Paul Rudd. He is receiving rave reviews for his role in the dark twisted and film festival award-winning thriller “Cheap Thrills."
He has been seen in a variety of studio and independent films such as “Daltry Calhoun” and “The Dukes of Hazzard” with Johnny Knoxville “The 40 Year Old Virgin,” “Waiting,” “Yours Mine and Ours,” “Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby,” “Snakes on a Plane,” “Let’s Go To Prison,” “Semi-Pro,” “Get Smart,” “My One and Only,” “The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard,” “Extract,” “Final Destination 5,” “Small Apartments,” “Piranha 3DD,” “Paul,” the animated feature “Barnyard” and the critically acclaimed “Thank You for Smoking” opposite Aaron Eckhart and Maria Bello. He also starred in the Fox Atomic comedy “The Comebacks.”
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**