Geoffrey Asmus began performing stand-up in 2013 immediately after wasting $143,548 on seven college degrees and becoming a 1st
grade teacher. He regularly performs at the World Famous Comedy Cellar
in New York City and was featured at Just For Laughs in Montreal as a
‘New Face.’ Geoffrey has opened for Dave Attell, Mark Normand, Dan
Soder, Fortune Feimster, Sam Morrill, and Daniel Sloss among others. He
headlines comedy clubs nationwide, and starting to sell out his shows!
In 2021 his debut album “Prodigal Little Bitch” went to #1 on iTunes.
Geoffrey also records the weekly “You’re An Idiot” podcast with Alex
Dragicevich. More recently, Geoffrey has found success growing his
social media platforms with his unfiltered stand up clips, and has a
recorded an hour special that will air later this year!
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**