Chris Kattan, Saturday Night Live and Groundlings member is back! His recurring characters included Mr. Peepers, Mango, Azrael Abyss, Kyle DeMarco from The DeMarco Brothers, Gay Hitler, Suel Forrester (known for the term "dagitybo") and, most notably, one half of the Butabi Brothers with fellow SNL (and Groundlings) cast member Will Ferrell, known for their trademark head-bobbing. Kattan and Ferrell continued the characters in 1998's A Night at the Roxbury.
Starting in fall of 2009, Kattan appeared in a supporting role in The Middle. Kattan plays Bob, a colleague of Frankie Heck's at Mr. Ehlert's car dealership. He also had some memorable appearances in the Adam Sandler films Hotel Transylvania and The Ridiculous 6.
Kattan has made one appearance on Broadway, playing Xanthias in a production of Aristophanes' The Frogs until his replacement during previews by Roger Bart.
Kattan appeared in a Diet Pepsi MAX commercial during Super Bowl XLII that featured "What Is Love" and had many actors in the commercial performing the Butabi head bob.
In August 2009 Kattan starred in the IFC miniseries Bollywood Hero, where he portrays himself and the difficulties he faces after a career as a comic actor, trying to attain leading man status.
Kattan appeared in the May 17 episode of How I Met Your Mother as a star in a fictional movie within the show. He played himself acting as Jed Mosely, a character based on the main character Ted with an arrogant personality.
In December 2011, Kattan made a guest appearance on Saturday Night Live's Christmas show, hosted by Jimmy Fallon.
FULL FOOD MENU Available to ALL SEATING
- These shows are 18+. Valid ID is required.
- Minors must be accompanied with an ADULT
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase any 2-items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic drink, non-alcoholic drink, or a FOOD item.
- Please show up AT LEAST 15-20 minutes prior to the show time.
- Please note that patrons arriving after this are subject to parties splitting up and delays on food & beverage orders.
- Crowds arriving near showtime run the risk of altering the start and end time of the show as well as the flow of food & drink orders.
- FREE PARKING AVAILABLE in the parking garage above our facility. Access the parking garage above us in on Campbell & McDaniel.
**DO NOT PARK IN PARKING LOTS MARKED FOR TOWING**